JUCY SKI FOR FREE
JUCY SKI FOR FREE
<p>Hire with us for six consecutive days free skiing at Treble Cone Ski Field in Wanaka!<br /> -Travel dates are 28 June to 1 October 2018<br /> -Free skiing is only available at Treble Cone ski field.<br /> -All campervans (not just JUCY) must park at the bottom of the access road to Treble Cone and get the free Treble Cone shuttle up the mountain.<br /> -Ski4Free is only available with with CABANA, CONDO or CHASER.<br /> -Customers must select the special at the time of booking.<br /> -All the days must be redeemed consecutively.</p>
PROMO CODE: SKI4FREE
Valid from 28-May-2018 to 25-Sep-2018
Coupon Terms and Conditions
Frequency asked questions:
Q1. What's different this year?
Well it’s lucky you asked because there are some changes to SKI4FREE this year that you need to be aware of. Read on below but don’t freak, you can still SKI4FREE for 6 consecutive days at Treble Cone! Booyah.
The following changes apply to SKI4FREE 2018:
(1) Some JUCY vehicles are unable to have SKI4FREE added to them this year. Those vehicles that can have SKI4FREE added to them will be advertised as so on vehicle pages and in the website booking process. Those vehicles that are included in SKI4FREE are subject to change and availability.
(2) The JUCY Crew will take down the name of your companion when picking up your vehicle. Don’t forget to bring your mate with you!
(3) This year, all campervans (not just JUCY) must park at the bottom of the access road to Treble Cone and get the free Treble Cone shuttle up the mountain.
(4) At the Treble Cone ticketing desk, you must now show your JUCY rental agreement as well as your ski4free punch card, JUCY key tag, and photo I.D.
(5) You need to get your lift pass each day from the Treble Cone ticketing desk. If you follow step 4 above on each day then you’ll be on the slopes before you know it.
(6) Your SKI4FREE punch card is non-transferrable so you can’t share it with your mate.
Q2. How do I book SKI4FREE on the website?
(1) Choose your travel dates and make sure at least one day falls within the Treble Cone ski season (snow is important)
(2) Choose a vehicle that is advertised as being included in SKI4FREE at the time of your booking. BOOM it's been automatically added.
(3) Pick your extras. Be prepared and don’t forget those snow chains.
Q3. So, in a nutshell – how does it work?
It really is just as the name suggests – we’re giving you the chance to SKI4FREE! Hire a JUCY vehicle that is included in SKI4FRFEE with a mate (from any branch in the country) during the dates of the Treble Cone ski season (28th June – 1st October), and you’ll receive a free ski pass for each day your vehicle is hired, for up to six consecutive days.
Q4. Can I add SKI4FREE to my existing booking?
The SKI4FREE deal must be added during the booking process and cannot be added to an existing booking, or at the JUCY customer centre when picking up your vehicle.
Q5. How do I redeem the SKI4FREE pass?
Too easy! Here’s some simple steps:
(1) When you go to collect your JUCY vehicle from the branch, you need to have a second person with you.
(2) When the JUCY crew give you your keys, they’ll also handover a Ski4Free Punch Card, with the dates of your hire punched out.
(3) Bring your mate, show your ski4free punch card, JUCY key tag, photo I.D. and your JUCY rental agreement at the Treble Cone ticketing desk. They’ll issue you the one-day lift pass, and hey presto – the mountain’s all yours!
(4) You will need to repeat step 3 each of the 6 days you wish to ski.
Q6. Does the Ski4Free offer apply to all JUCY vehicles?
Not quite! Just the Cabana, Condo or Chaser.
Q7. Can anyone redeem the SKI4FREE deal?
The SKI4FREE deal can be redeemed by any person young or old as part of your vehicle hire – so long as the person hiring the vehicle is 18+ with an accepted Driver’s Licence.
Q8. My friend has gone AWOL while picking up the car, can I still get the SKI4FREE offer?
You always need someone with you when you come to collect your vehicle at the JUCY branch to receive your SKI4FREE Punch Card. Yikes! Time to bribe another friend with chocolate to come skiing at Treble Cone with you! And it goes without saying that your companion cannot be another SKI4FREE customer. Nice try!
Q9. I’m hiring my vehicle for longer than 6 days, do I have to use my SKI4FREE days at once?
Yes, all your days must be redeemed consecutively - there’s no rest for the wicked!
Q10. I didn’t use all my ski days during my hire period? Can I use them at a later date?
Same as above, you have to redeem all your SKI4FREE lift passes on consecutive days and all days need to be used during your hire.
Q11. I want to share my SKI4FREE lift passes with a friend on the same day so we can both get some of the fresh powder together. Can I?
We’re all about sharing experiences with your friends, but SKI4FREE lift passes are only redeemable by one customer per day. You can always be nice and go halvies with them!
Q12. Can I give unused days on the pass to a friend?
Awwww… everyone needs a buddy like you! But no you can’t transfer your pass sorry. The punch cards are non-transferrable so you need no other excuse to treat yourself to all six days of free skiing.
Q13. I don’t want to line up to get my pass everyday – can I get lift passes for all days at once?
Sorry pal but this year you will need to pop in to the Treble Cone desk each day to get your ski pass.
Q14. Eek! I’ve lost my punch card what do I do?
Unfortunately we don’t accept any responsibility for lost or stolen passes so please keep a close eye on them. Especially if you’re enjoying the Queenstown and Wanaka night life. It’s a jungle out there!
Q15. I had such an awesome time skiing at Treble Cone and for free! I’m going to come back and do it all again, can I SKI4FREE again too?
Stoked you’re gonna be back for more – the pow is addictive! SKI4FREE can be redeemed by only one booking, per customer, per season, but definitely see our friends at Treble Cone for more ski adventures until next year’s SKI4FREE starts.
Q16. Can I park up the mountain… and where?
It depends! This year, all campervans (not just JUCY) must park at the bottom of the access road to Treble Cone and get the free Treble Cone shuttle up the mountain. If you are rocking a JUCY car then you are in luck! Free mountain parking can be found up at the Base Lodge.
Additional terms and conditions:
BOOKING YOUR JUCY VEHICLE WITH SKI4FREE
For 2018 the JUCY vehicles included in SKI4FREE are subject to change and availability. The vehicles that can have SKI4FREE added to them will be advertised as so on vehicle pages and in the website booking process.
SKI4FREE must be added during the booking process and cannot be added at the JUCY customer centre when picking up your vehicle or any existing booking.
COLLECTING YOUR JUCY VEHICLE AND THE SKI4FREE PUNCH CARD
- On collection of your JUCY rental two people must be present to be eligible for the SKI4FREE Punch Card. A JUCY staff member will ask for the name of the second person and make note of this on your booking.
- One SKI4FREE Free Punch Card will be issued per SKI4FREE vehicle on dispatch of the JUCY vehicle.
- The SKI4FREE Punch Card will not be given out for multiple hires, only one booking per customer per season.
- The SKI4FREE Punch Card can be issued from all JUCY NZ Customer Centre locations.
- The SKI4FREE Punch Card and JUCY key tags must be returned to JUCY upon the return of the vehicle. A $50 fee applies if the SKI4FREE Punch Card or JUCY key tags are not returned to JUCY.
REDEEMING ON YOUR SKI4FREE PUNCH CARD AT TREBLE CONE
JUCY customers must show their JUCY key tag, JUCY rental agreement, photo I.D and SKI4FREE Punch Card at the Treble Cone ticket booth to receive the Treble Cone Lift Pass. JUCY customers must follow this process every day they wish to ski within the six consecutive days they are entitled to.
Treble Cone will issue a daily lift pass directly to the JUCY customer every day the SKI4FREE Punch Card is redeemed at Treble Cone up to a maximum of six consecutive days.
The Treble Cone Lift Pass is a reloadable, reusable lift pass which is non-transferable and non-resalable. The SKI4FREE lift pass will only be issued to the named individual on the JUCY rental agreement and a photo will be taken at the time of redemption. You will be identified using your photo every time you access the lifts.
Should the mountain be closed or the Treble Cone Lift Pass not be used (regardless of being previously issued) no additional days will be issued as a replacement.
If you arrive at Treble Cone without either your JUCY key tag, JUCY rental agreement, photo I.D or SKI4FREE Punch Card you will not be eligible to receive a lift pass that day. Lift passes purchased, are not eligible to be refunded upon later presentation of your JUCY key tag or SKI4FREE Punch Card.
Ski days cannot be accumulated nor redeemed for multiple people in a single day.
Neither JUCY nor Treble Cone will provide additional free Treble Cone Lift Passes should the field be closed for any reason during the six-day period that you are eligible to redeem your SKI4Free Punch Card.
All users of a Treble Cone Lift Pass as part of the SKI4FRee offer are bound by Treble Cone’s full terms and conditions of use. The terms are available at www.treblecone.com.
All dates are dependent on Treble Cone’s actual opening and closing dates for 2018, which are weather and snow dependent.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SKI4FREE
This 2018 Ski for free deal is only valid for new bookings made after 9th April 2018.
All new bookings from 9th April 2018 for the JUCY vehicles eligible for SKI4Free, and made for travel between 28 June 2018 – 1 October 2018, may receive a SKI4Free Punch Card that allows the holder to redeem a free adult day lift pass to Treble Cone ski field for each day the vehicle is hired (up to a maximum of six consecutive days).
The period of six consecutive days free skiing will start from the first day the SKI4FREE Punch Card is redeemed at Treble Cone.
The SKI4FREE Punch Card is only valid while the JUCY vehicle is on hire. Any unused ski days cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred for future dates and or hires.
You must follow all signs and instructions of Treble Cone including when driving on ski area access roads and where to park your JUCY vehicle. Treble Cone require you to park at the bottom of the access road and get a shuttle up to the Base Lodge if you are driving a JUCY Condo, Chaser or Champ vehicle.
JUCY reserves the right to decline the issue of any SKI4FREE Punch Card where JUCY deems the offer conditions have been breached.
SKI4FREE offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers including relocation deals via jucy.co.nz or transfercar.co.nz or any other third-party relocation sites.
No refunds will be given for cancellations or if Treble Cone is closed for any reason during the six day period.
Note that JUCY’s standard terms and conditions and excess reduction exclusions apply and in particular:
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TERMS & CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO WINTER DRIVING
The Hirer must ensure that snow chains are fitted correctly, so as not to cause damage to the Vehicle, person or property, when required due to the road conditions during the winter season (June-October) or on roads as advised by the relevant local authority, Transit New Zealand, NZ Police or the relevant ski resort. Vehicles driven around the Queenstown Lakes District Council area or taken on the Milford Road during the winter season should carry chains as the Hirer may be fined for not fitting them when required.
EXCESS REDUCTION EXCLUSIONS SPECIFIC TO WINTER DRIVING
Excess Reduction Cover does not apply in the following events or in respect of the following fees, damages, expenses and/or costs and the Hirer will be fully liable for all fees, damages, expenses and/or costs as specified and/or which are associated with the relevant event:
- The use of roof racks and snow chains on the Vehicle where such roof racks or snow chains have not been hired through JUCY.
- The Vehicle including its accessories and spare parts is damaged as a result of incorrect fitting or use of snow chains or ski/snowboard racks, roof racks or bicycle racks.
- The Vehicle is driven on a road or ski resort access road without snow chains when snow chains are required to be fitted by the relevant local authority, Transit New Zealand, NZ Police or the relevant ski resort.
All other JUCY terms and conditions including excess reduction exclusions apply also.