New Zealand Travel Guide App by Motorhome Rental Republic
The Motorhome Republic Travel Guide is crammed full of information on over 1000 points of interest across New Zealand. With this talking app it’s just like having a tour guide with you in your campervan or motorhome. Better yet, it’s free!
This travel app pinpoints your location so it can tell you about local towns and cities, sightseeing spots, attractions, activities, points of historical and cultural significance, accommodation and much more. Enjoy the freedom of travelling anywhere you want in the country while the Motorhome Republic Travel Guide ensures you don’t miss out on anything.Some of the amazing features offered by the Motorhome Republic talking travel guide include:
- Over 1000 points of interest covering the whole of New Zealand
- It brings your attention to local history, landmarks, landscape and Maori culture, along with activities and town information, as you approach
- High-quality audio and text descriptions of points of interest, along with images and contact details
- Importantly, for motorhome and campervan travellers, where to find caravan parks and dumping stations
- An easy to use category filter so you can see just the things you’re interested in
- Comprehensive maps of New Zealand so you can find your way to any point of interest
- You can send a postcard or share information about a point of interest with your friends and family
You can use the Motorhome Republic Travel Guide app offline - just be sure to download information about the regions you intend to visit, before your trip. While the app itself is free to use, you may incur roaming data costs by using the map on your phone (please check with your provider).
The Motorhome Republic Travel Guide app includes information for the following regions, towns and cities:
Auckland and surrounds, Northland, Waikato, Waitomo, Coromandel, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, Lake Taupo, Ruapehu, Hawkes Bay, Eastland, Taranaki, Wanganui, Manawatu, Wellington, Wairarapa, Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, The West Coast, Christchurch, Canterbury, Dunedin, Otago, Queenstown, Southern Lakes, Fiordland, and Southland.
Updated: 18 July 2013
Size: 3.0 MB
Seller: Tourism Radio NZ Limited
© Tourism Radio New Zealand
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Category: Travel & Local
Updated: 16 August 2013
Current version: 2.9.2
Requires Android: 1.5 and up